Blau Porto Petro Resort - Porto Petro
Puravida Resort Blau Porto Petro is a beautiful 5 Star Resort positioned in one of the best preserved enclaves on the island of Majorca, next to the tranquil and picturesque port of Porto Petro and the Mondrago Nature Reserve.
Puravida Resort Blau Porto Petro is an exclusive resort located along a 900m stretch of coastline surrounded by a beautiful pine grove, with the crystal clear waters of the mediterranean lapping two magnificent sandy coves.
The modern rooms, suites and villas have sun terraces and glorious sea views.
An excellent choice of gourmet, Japanese, Spanish or buffet dining are available at the four restaurants.
Children are warmly welcomed and will be kept amused at the two beaches, three pools and a wide range of sports activities, while other activities include Spanish lessons for beginners, boat trips, yoga and meditation courses at the magnificent spa.
The Blau Porto Petro Resort offers the ideal holiday in a 5* luxury Majorca hotel for family parties in a beautiful, secluded location yet with a wide range of activities and facilities for all.
BLAU PORTO PETRO RESORT
- 309 Rooms/Suites
- 10 Two Bedroom Villas with Private Pool or Jacuzzi
- Terrace/Balcony with Table & Chairs
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Connection (ADSL)
- Two Telephones
- Satellite TV
- Alarm-Radio with CD Player
- Safety Deposit Box
- Mini Bar/Kettle
- Bathrooms with Separate Shower & Bath
- 4 Speciality Restaurants (some seasonal)
- Terrace Bar/Lobby Bar/Pool Bar
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools (one heated)
- Indoor Heated Thermal Circuit Pool
- Pool/Games Room
- "Blaudi Club" (Kids Club)
- Activities for 2-17 year olds
- Children's Pool
- Landscaped & enclosed Play Area
- Age-specific Games Sessions
- 10 Tennis Courts (some floodlit)
- 2 Paddle Tennis Courts (floodlit)
- 7-a-side Football Pitch
- Pedal Boats
- Bowls/Archery/Beach Volleyball
- Diving School/Tennis School (Additional Fee)
- Ecologic Natural Spa
- Personalised Treatments
- Thermal Circuit
- Fitness Area
Guide Prices: Stay 7 nights from £870 per person in a Standard Double Room. The price is based on two adults sharing a room, including buffet breakfast and transfers.
From £870 per person
Flights available at additional cost. Full financial and repatriation protection is provided for all air-inclusive holidays booked under our ATOL Licence.