The Lake Resort - Vilamoura
The Lake Resort Vilamoura is situated in an ideal location in the centre of Vilamoura facing the beach, inbetween the marina and the sea and just 20 minutes from Faro airport.
The beautiful Lake Resort Vilamoura is situated in 30,000 m2 of gardens and with the combination of its unique Spa offering an abundance of treatments you are bound to come away from your holiday relaxed and revived. The Lake Resort's spa brings together therapies and treatments from five continents including Bamboo massages, hot stone treatments, Shiatsu and Reiki.
The rooms and suites of The Lake Resort Vilamoura are spread throughout the grounds and have garden views on the lower floors and the sea view and panoramic rooms have views towards the sea, marina, lake and gardens. The suites are pefect for a family of two adults and two children as they have a separate lounge area and a second bathroom. The Lake Resort Apartments have use of all the amenities within the resort and comprise of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments offering views of the garden, marina and ocean. Please ask for further details.
THE LAKE RESORT VILAMOURA
- 192 Rooms/Suites/Luxury Apartments
- Private Balcony with Views over the Marina, Falesia Beach or the Private Lake
- Air Conditioning
- Plasma Screen Cable TV
- Babysitting service
- 4 Restaurants
- Blue Lagoon Pool Bar/Voyager Bar/Zanzi Bar
- Jaipur Tea Room
- 2 Outdoor Pools (1 heated in the cooler months)
- 1 Outdoor Pool (Natural Sand)
- Spa & Fitness Centre
- Jet Pool and Hyrotherapy Baths Massage/Body/Facial Treatments
- Library (Internet access)
- Koala Kids Club (4-10 yrs) Kayaks on the Lake
- Sports Field (Football, Basketball) Shuttle Service to Vilamoura Golf Courses
Guide Prices: Stay 7 nights from £830 per person in a Deluxe Double Garden View Room. The price is based on two adults sharing a room, including buffet breakfast and transfers.
From £830 per person
Flights available at additional cost. Full financial and repatriation protection is provided for all air-inclusive holidays booked under our ATOL Licence.
- Horse Riding
- Scuba Diving