3 May / 6 September / 4, 18 November
This is the most inclusive music experience ever offered by the American Queen Steamboat Company. These three days are jam packed with all of the highlights that this hot bed of music can offer. From the iconic home of the King of Rock n Roll, Elvis Presley, with the final stop and show on “Country’s most famous stage”, the Grand Ole Opry. This package is highly inclusive with deluxe accommodations, transportation, lunches and breakfasts, and American Queen staff to guide you through the experience.
- The American Queen exclusive Post Cruise The Elvis Experience Premium Tour with transfer to the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- One night at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel including American Breakfast
- Transfer to Nashville
- One night at The Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville including American Breakfast
- Music City USA Nashville City Tour including the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Included Grand Ole Opry Show in Nashville
- Local American Queen Steamboat Company representative to answer questions
- Luggage Handling
- Transfer from the Gaylord Opryland Resort to Nashville International Airport.