It is vital that you have comprehensive travel insurance in place for when you travel abroad. We strongly recommend you buy your travel insurance as soon as you have paid for your holiday, to benefit from the cancellation cover.
If you have a policy in place already, please be sure to check it is still valid, will cover the destination you are travelling to, the type of holiday you are going on, any activities you might take part in, and the cancellation cover limit is sufficient to cover the cost of your holiday if you did need to cancel beforehand.
We have teamed up with Freedom Insurance Services Ltd who were set up to provide specialist travel insurance for travellers with pre-existing medical conditions. Most types of medical condition up to a high level of severity can be covered. They can offer cover for single trips and annual multi-trip policies for frequent travellers including specialist cruise benefits such as cabin confinement, missed port departure and unused cruise excursion cover. Please see the information factsheet for further details.
Why choose Freedom Insurance Services?
- Cancellation up to £10,000 per person
- Medical conditions to a high severity
- Medical expenses up to £10 million including repatriation and emergency evacuation where applicable
- Cruises up to 60 days (under 75yrs) - Over 75’s options available
- UK, Europe & Worldwide annual cover including cruises
- Cruise benefits include missed port departure, cabin confinement and unused excursion cover
If you would like to get quote by telephone
Call 01223 785 555 quoting Light Blue Travel
You can obtain a quote online by visiting Freedom Insurance Services
(please use Agent Code LBT)